Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FxCam_1322280167941

I'm one of those women who loath, absolutely LOATH walking around with a bag. I don't know why the fashion industry doesn't seem to  understand that there is a group of women who want an inner pocket in their jackets. That we only carry a wallet, keys, phone and lipstick.

I have the upper body strength of Olive Oyl. Occasionally I carry a clutch, but only if I'm feeling girly. I rarely carry a bag unless I have to drop something off for someone, my boyfriend wants me to carry his sunglasses' case, I'm playing records somewhere or I have absolutely no pockets.

It has probably taken me about 4 years to finally settle on a solitary black bag that doesn't make me feel like a sucker. I like this one a lot. It is affordable, classy, good quality and made in the US of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment